May 17, 2011

I'm selling toys/puppets

School is out for the summer and I'm excited to start pre-production work on 'Yakini'. Lots and lots to learn and do! In the meantime, I will be selling custom-made toys/puppets. If any of you are interested in buying a handmade toy or puppet, shoot me an email at imerenchihewage.1@go.ccad.edu. Tell me what kind of toy you want made and I will be more than happy to make one for you. Prices usually start at $25, but it really depends on the size of the toy/puppet and the amount of detail I put in.

I'll be posting more concept art for 'Yakini' soon, so look out for those as well! Oh and do check out the 'Videos & Things' on the side bar, you'll see some pretty neat stop-motion stuff I've come across and I'll be putting new videos up weekly. This week it's a clip from the 'Creature Comforts' series by Aardman. Check out all those videos when you get a chance, they're really well done and are hilarious!

Other than that, nothing else to report from my side of town. Hope everyone is having a good summer so far!

2 comments:

  1. Really great work!
    Wish you all the best for Yakhni and a whole lot of other inspiring work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya..big PI RING - NOVA SCOTIA now...mobsters falling on their knees and weeping...just to keep their " car".
    Oregon Rick caught with too many " ribs full" and now KANSAS - TEXAS-
    Sings!

    ReplyDelete

 

Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness | Puppets and Things by Isuri Dayaratne © 2011.